Its been a while. Don't you worry though, we have been keeping busy.
Here are some new and/or improved features we have added:
- We finally added complex and feature packed custom ChatGroup functionality.
- To get started, create a new group using
/cg create .
- Check out some settings with
/cg settings and have fun!
- Is someone bothering you? Stop receiving all* messages from them by ignoring them.
- Wanna see who you are ignoring? Use
- Flushed out some backend issues with syncing data between servers.
- Rewrites of some older modules.
Another exciting thing we have to mention is our subreddit! Thanks to everyone's favorite mod, we now have a subreddit. We plan on this being the main place for things such as ban appeals and general server discussions for which Discord isn't easily applicable. Check it out here!
As you may have noticed, things have been quiet for a while. Our initial launch did not go as planned, and we are disappointed. We are working on a new plan, and will keep you all in the loop :)
- The VaultMC Staff team.
*1: There may still be some cases where ignored players can talk to you. Example: A player you ignored sends you a TPA request. If you find an instance where this happens, please report it to Aberdeener.
VaultMC is now unwhitelisted and ready for the world to see! Tell your friends!
After a year of development and testing, we have launched.
The whole staff team is excited to meet our new community.
Join us now at vaultmc.net!
See you in-game!
I am so excited to announce that we have set the date for our (2nd) launch to:
March 6th 2020
This gives myself and the staff team enough time to finalize bug fixes and make sure everything will run smoothly for the world to see.
See you all then!
Hello VaultMC Members!
We are currently looking for Beta Testers to look for bugs on our server. If you're interested in helping us out, please contact either 2XJTN#8165, aberdeener#0001, or yangyang200#6665 on Discord!
Today, February 11th, marks one year of VaultMC!
A bit of background for those who don't know:
- 2xjtn and I started development on February 11th 2019 and accidentally launched on February 18th.
- Due to lack of management and time we closed our doors at the end of March 2019.
- We restarted development August 28th 2019, and have been working hard ever since.
We are still not open to the public, none the less this is an important date for us!
Myself and the whole staff team are excited for the next part of our journey.